2018 Toyota Tundra Near Randolph
"With its strong V8, the Tundra offers legitimate performance. It's quick, and it feels capable of hauling itself through any scenario a real truck user might encounter."
You need a pickup that packs a punch, and the 2018 Toyota Tundra at our showroom serving Randolph is just the ticket. Two available V8 engine options mean that you have plenty of power tailored to your needs. Choose from the 381-horsepower i-FORCE 5.7L V8 or the 310-horsepower i-FORCE 4.6L V8 to claim exactly the power that you're after.
- • Independent coil-spring high-mounted double-wishbone front suspension
- • Live axle with trapezoidal multi-leaf rear suspension
- • Hydraulic power rack-and-pinion steering
- • Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes
Available in 11 different exterior colors, the full-size 2018 Tundra always makes a bold first impression. From its LED headlights and honey-comb grille to its exclusive TRD badging when geared with the available TRD Sport package, the 2018 Tundra inspires plenty of drivers to check out the latest Toyota specials at our Randolph area dealership. Meanwhile, the cabin offers a wide range of amenities to become the perfect oasis after a hard day's work.
- • Silver billet-style grille featured on select models
- • Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats available
- • Taillights and stop lights with dual vortex generators
- • Running boards available
In addition to working hard, the 2018 Tundra at Toyota of Morristown also shows off its intelligence thanks to a wealth of advanced technology. The Entune Audio system streamlines your favorite entertainment and media features, putting it all at your fingertips via an intuitive touchscreen display. Meanwhile, an integrated backup camera makes backing up easier--especially when you're hitching up a trailer.
- • 6.1-inch touchscreen display
- • MP3/WMA playback capability
- • Advanced voice recognition
- • Bluetooth wireless technology
While a full-size truck inspires confidence thanks to its size and capability, Toyota has still loaded the 2018 Tundra with plenty of standard and available safety and security features. From active features that help you stay more alert to passive features that offer protection in a collision, the 2018 Tundra has the features you're after for peace of mind behind the wheel. With the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system as standard fare, it's easy to feel good climbing into the 2018 Tundra.
- • Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- • Lane Departure Alert with Sway Warning System
- • Vehicle Stability Control
- • Electronic Brake-force Distribution
To learn more about the 2018 Toyota Tundra, or to schedule a test drive at Toyota of Morristown, don't hesitate to contact us online or to give us a call at (973) 540-1111.
|Monday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|